1 - George Michael - Fast Love (Dj 'S' Bootleg Bonus Beat Extended Re Mix)
2 - Michael Jackson - Baby Be Mine (Dj ''S'' Bootleg Extended Dance Re Mix)
3 - Daryl Hall John Oates - I Can't Go For That (No Can Do) (Dj ''S'' Bootleg Extended Dance Re Mix)
4 - Sade - Nothing Can Come Between Us (Dj ''S'' Bootleg Extended RnB Re Mix)
5 - SOS Band -The Finest (Dj ''S'' Bootleg Extended Dance Re Mix)
6 - Evelyn King - I'm In Love (Dj 'S' Bootleg Extended Dance Re Mix)
7 - Narada Michael Walden - I Shoulda Loved Ya (Dj ''S'' Bootleg Extended Dance Re Mix)
8 - Cheryl Lynn - Got To Be Real (Dj 'S' Bootleg Extended Dance Re Mix)
9 - Cherrelle Alexander O'Neal - Saturday Love (Dj ''S'' Bootleg Extended Dance Re Mix)
Baixar
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário